A visit to the Cowichan Valley isn’t complete without going on a food and wine tour that will excite your senses and leave you longing to return! Only 45 minutes from Nanaimo, Cowichan Valley truly is a little piece of the beautiful Island countryside. In the morning you will visit some locals farms where wine and artisanal cheeses are on the menu. Cowichan has a burgeoning wine industry and a well-deserved reputation for award-winning wines. In between all the wine tastings, we will nourish ourselves with a locally sourced lunch in the countryside.
- Enjoy tastings at 4 different venues, plus lunch at a local, farm-to-table restaurant
- Learn about Cowichan Valley’s winemaking history while tasting some of the best wines we have to offer
- From land to hand: Find out how your favourite wines are made and why specific grapes thrive on Vancouver Island
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local wine nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all 4 locations & delicious lunch at a locally owned restaurant
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Start Time: 10:00am pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).
Food & Wine Tour;
Local Food & Drinks;