We offer a guided local food, craft beverage and estate winery tour, and our van ensures a smaller group size and more personalized tour experience for tourists and locals alike. We take small groups out so that you really get to talk to the owners and creators of all this amazing local food, craft beer, spirts and wine. Never heard about BC wine, beer, or spirits? That’s because we drink it all, right here!
- Enjoy tastings at 3 different venues along the way
- From land to hand: Learn about Nanaimo’s winemaking history and why specific grapes thrive on Vancouver Island while tasting some of the best wines we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
- Taste how high-quality spirits like vodka, gin, and absinthe are intended to be sipped and savoured
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local foodie
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all 3 locations
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Small group size, anywhere from 6-11 guests or private tours
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Start Time: 1:00pm pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).
Local Food & Drinks;