Our tour begins with an early morning ferry trip from the picturesque Nanaimo harbour to stunning Gabriola Island. Disembarking from the ferry we will drive through the unique Gulf Island rainforest on our way to a local artisan gallery nestled in beautiful Silva Bay. From there we will venture to La Belle Vie to revitalize your spirit and reconnect with nature. After this relaxing experience, it’s time for lunch and vinyl records at The Kitchen!
Going into the afternoon you will learn the techniques of a local silversmith in her storefront workshop before travelling down the road to Ravenskill Orchard. Here you can taste locally crafted cider and wander amongst the heritage apple trees. Finally, we will stop at the Malaspina Galleries, a breathtaking sandstone formation perched along the coast before boarding the ferry home.
*Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Local, professional, and fun guides
- Transportation in our comfortable Mercedes Sprinter van
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Tastings at all food and beverage locations
- All meals and transfers described in the itinerary
- Some beer, wine, cider, or spirits provided to guests over the age of 19, where appropriate
- All taxes and gratuities for restaurants
- Equipment for all activities listed
- Runners, comfortable walking sandals or hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase art, food or beverages to take with you.
Start Time: 8:30am pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate other alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).