The tour starts off by heading straight to Cathedral Grove, the lush, old-growth forest that is unique to Vancouver Island and known across the globe. You will be guided through the network of trails that take you throughout the gathering of ancient trees—some over 800 years old! From there, the spectacular views of Little Qualicum Falls await us at this picturesque park filled with waterfalls, rock cliffs and shaded trails. One final stop to see the world famous Goats on the Roof of Coombs Old Country Market where you’ll have time to grab a snack, check out the boutique stores or even grab an ice cream cone!
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a local
- Small group size, anywhere from 2-11 guests
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Equipment for all activities listed
- Runners, comfortable walking sandals or hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly and the caves are quite cool
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Available year round.
Start Time: 1:00pm pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).