During our drive to Tofino, you’ll enjoy stretching your legs at the famous Cathedral Grove where we will spend time walking in the rainforest among the ancient cedars and Douglas firs. Afterwards, the long, windy road through stunning natural surroundings, will take us to Tofino where we’ll get our first glimpse of the West Coast’s long, sandy beaches. A beautifully prepared feast awaits us for lunch, including delicious local, seasonal offerings, then we are off to walk the beaches, explore tidal pools, and gaze out into the Pacific Ocean. We will walk the Wild Pacific Trail which skirts the rugged cliffs and shoreline near Ucluelet before our drive back to your hotel.
*Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Local, professional, and fun guides
- Transportation in our comfortable Mercedes Sprinter van
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Tastings at all food and beverage locations
- All meals and transfers described in the itinerary
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages between meals
- Some beer, wine, cider, or spirits provided to guests over the age of 19, where appropriate
- All taxes and gratuities for restaurants
- Equipment for all activities listed
- Runners, comfortable walking sandals or hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Start Time: 7am pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo or 7:45am pickup at the Parksville Qualicum accommodations
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate other alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).
Local Food & Drinks;