Come explore the vast natural wonders of Nanaimo and find out why many of us call this beautiful place home. Come with us off the beaten path as we take winding trails through Garry Oaks and Arbutus trees to rugged coast lines, spectacular viewpoints of Departure Bay, or discover waterfalls, mountains and much more!
- Informative & interactive tour led by a local
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Commemorative group tour photo
- Equipment for all activities listed
- Runners, comfortable walking sandals or hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly and the caves are quite cool
Available year round.
Start Time: 8:30am pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).