This special offer for February is a guided craft beer tour starting and ending in Nanaimo. Our stops include some variation of the following:
- Riot Brewing in Chemainus where we get to see behind the scenes and taste a flight of their beers including favourites like Working Class Hero Dark Mild or Junk Punch IPA.
- Sawmill Taphouse in Chemainus to enjoy a customized flight from their ever-changing list of 30+ craft beer taps from around BC.
- Either Longwood Brewery where we get to learn about how they source many of their ingredients from Vancouver Island or the award-winning White Sails Brewing in downtown Nanaimo.
Our small group size leads to a more personalized tour experience and allows you to really get to talk to the owners and creators of all this amazing craft beer.
- Enjoy tastings at 3 different venues
- Learn about Vancouver Island’s brewing history while tasting some of the best beer we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local beer nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all 3 locations
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Small group size, anywhere from 2-11 guests
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).