Seeing as our first Victoria Craft Brewery tour sold out very quickly, I’m happy to announce that we are offering another very special craft beer tour down to Victoria leaving from Nanaimo along with the one and only Debbie Wagner from Lucky’s Liquor Store Beer Club!
This special tour will give us the opportunity to have back of the house access with the owners and creators of some of the best craft beer around: Moon Under Water, Hoyne, Phillips, and Axe & Barrel (subject to change). Tastings, a delicious lunch & tasty snacks are all included, so all you have to do is show up, sit back, and we’ll take care of you as we explore the Victoria beer scene. See you there!
This will be a full day tour, leaving Lucky’s Liquor Store at 10am in the morning and arriving back at approximately 6pm where there is the opportunity for an additional tasting. Don’t miss out!
– Highlights –
- Learn about Vancouver Island’s brewing history while tasting some of the best beer we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local beer nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all locations
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water & tasty snacks
- Delicious lunch at one of our tasting locations
- Commemorative group tour photo
- Small group size
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Saturday, April 23rd
Leaving 10am from Lucky’s Liquor Store (3296 Island Hwy North, Nanaimo, BC) arriving back at Lucky’s Liquor Store at 6pm
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax). Gratuities not expected but definitely appreciated.
Local Food & Drinks;