This full-day brewery tour leaving from Nanaimo will give us the opportunity to have back of the house access with the owners and creators of some of the best craft beer around. Tastings at each location and a delicious lunch are all included, so all you have to do is show up, sit back, and we’ll take care of you as we explore the Victoria beer scene. See you there!
– Highlights –
- Learn about Vancouver Island’s brewing history while tasting some of the best beer we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local beer nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all locations
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water & tasty snacks
- Delicious lunch at one of our tasting locations
- Commemorative group tour photo
- Small group size
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Saturday, April 23rd
Leaving 10am from Lucky’s Liquor Store (3296 Island Hwy North, Nanaimo, BC) arriving back at Lucky’s Liquor Store at 6pm
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax). Gratuities not expected but definitely appreciated.
Local Food & Drinks;