We offer a guided craft beer & local food tour, and our van ensures a smaller group size and more personalized tour experience for tourists and locals alike. We take small groups out so that you really get to talk to the owners and creators of all this amazing craft beer.
- Enjoy tastings at 3 different venues, plus tasty snacks along the way
- Learn about Vancouver Island’s brewing history while tasting some of the best beer we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
* We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements by email or phone prior to the event.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local beer nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all 3 locations
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water & tasty snacks
- Commemorative group tour photo
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Your appetite!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket as the weather can change quickly
- Cash or credit card to purchase food or beverages to take with you.
Start Time: Noon pickup at the Bastion (98 Front Street) in Nanaimo.
* Please note that we may be able to accommodate some but not all alternative pickup locations.
Prices are per person (plus 5% tax).